View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash, confused asshat
Under Investigation

AthiesticChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AthiesticChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AthiesticChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AthiesticChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AthiesticChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AthiesticChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: I Don't Understand Evolutionists - 05-10-2013, 06:55 PM

Would you please read my posts and stop cherry picking. I used the shark thing as an example, which I said was hypothetical and it would probably never happen.

Evolution can happen over thousands of years through a few random mutations or millions due to adapting to a slightly changing environment. This is because of genetic variation due to meiosis.

I never said animals live thousands and millions of years. Their offspring change due to variation. The variation causes evolution over many generations. This can take thousands or millions of years.

Matthew 12:30:
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.