View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

josh is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians - 08-26-2008, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinecone View Post
If you're going to be too lazy to offer scriptual support for your ascertions, I don't forsee your writing here being anything more than an eyesore.

As far as your transubstantiation nonsense is concerned, of all the times you've had communion have you tased the coppery tang of Christ blood? Or a chewy consitency of Jesus flesh? No, you haven't. It's tasted like wine and and it's felt like wafer, everytime, period.

To use a saying I'm fond of, "If it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, and quacks likes a duck.....it's probably a duck."

Pull your head out of the sand and realize your faith is full of unnecesary ritual not given to you by the holy scriptures but by a failed collection of religious elders bent on validating their system of worship with the supersticious masses.

And for the sake of whatever saint you all chalked up for internet forum posting etiquite, don't quote 3 or 4 pages worth of text you don't even bother to refer to in your reply.
Wow you got me. I apologize and am now baptist. Seriously come on. My brother is baptist and comes over every weekend with his bible and quotes verse after verse at me and when I point to verses to contadict his beliefs then his reply is always "you miss interpret" as far as your "if it walks like a duck" comment. If it's replies are uneducated, it's comments uneducated, (well you know) and incidently I noticed your reply was nothig more than a mere, what was the phrase eyesore, and that you skirted over my John 6 vs 60-70 remark. And if you know the bible so well why should I have to quote it for you to know what I mean after a brief description?