View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: WOMEN ONLY!! Advice for Newlyweds - 02-22-2010, 12:55 AM

I do have a horrible confession that has caused me years of grief and maybe one of the women here can help me.

I can't make a pie crust.

I don't know what it is. My mother was a horrible cook, so I learned from my aunt, even she threw in the towel. We'd be looking at the soggy mess that I had created and she would just say "I don't know where you went wrong, I watched every step, it all looked right, but somehow it came out wrong".

I've been cheating for years by buying pre-made pie crust and 'cheating'. I can make the fillings just fine, but crusts are just beyond me.

Drama queen