Thread: About HELL!
View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The Holy Bible Series PART 1: HELL! - 10-19-2010, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanK View Post
You do you brimestone is another word for sulpher right?

Interesting, I never noticed this before when I read revelations, the false Prophet decieved those who have taken the mark. Combine that with the fact that you aren't supposed to worship graven images, anything of marbel, wood, or stone, as well as the images of man. The best conclusion can be drawn out by realizing the Cross with Jesus on it is the image of the Beast, since of course you wern't supposed to worship graven images. And you have.
Once again.

WE'RE NOT CATHOLICS

We don't worship crosses or graven images. Sure there may be a cross on our church, but nobody bows down to it or kisses it or anything. In fact crosses on Christian churches is just a leftover from the time when people couldn't read. The same as different weather vanes.

Sorry for the large red print, but nothing else is getting through to him.

Drama queen