View Single Post
(#78)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

jtbabe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jtbabe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rap - 02-18-2010, 01:13 PM

Talitha i understand very well you guys have major issues lets see what will your view be if they break into your house hold your husband at gun point and rape you infront of him, now you must marry your rapist by the way or does it only work for people who are not in your church.

and crany old man, Where in that scripture does it say the words if a man RAPES a women he must marry her please show me that.

Ok you say then the girl must be homeschooled, Last time i checked that is expensive. What about a 4 year old who gets raped because her parents are held at gunpoint you seemed to have no reply on that one do you?

the old lady story is didnt ask if rape is a sin of course it is what im asking is a INNOCENT lady is at home and doing nothing and i man breaks in and rapes her what now?

and yes i do read my bible by the way, it seems you have forgotten what Jesus came to do and what he taught.

i read up on your proof link is there something wrong with you people, the women wanted to get back at david copperfield and accused him of rape, now you use this as a back up to prove rape victims are whores once again i ask you WHAT ABOUT BABIES WHO GET RAPED EXPLAIN HOW THEY ARE WHORES?

'Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly. Lev 19 :15. Do not pervert justice and do nto show favouritism. remember that.

what does Mark 3:29 (King James Version)
But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

Have to do with anything that i have asked you guys?

and GOd=Life look how you cut out pieces of how i wrote and made up your own assumption, typical people taking things and adding things to the word of God which by teh way is a sin.

explain Heb 8:13 13In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. because you got your whole rape story from the old testament.

please one last thing explain this smiley to me because its kinda insulting ??????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

i understand that th rapist will be punished, but think about it isnt it a worse punishment to marry a rapist are you mad a starnger comes into your house at night and rapes you, now you must go and marry him what the hell?? crazy crazy crazy