View Single Post
(#757)
Old
Unsaved trash, avowed demon

AtheistAsshat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AtheistAsshat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AtheistAsshat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AtheistAsshat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AtheistAsshat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AtheistAsshat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AtheistAsshat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AtheistAsshat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy - 09-27-2014, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
And to add insult to injury, physicists can't seem to see the truth that evolution violates the Second Law of Thermodynamics --a fact that every good creationist knows, even without a degree in physics!
You seem to "know so much about physics without a degree", so would you kindly tell me the other ones? Even how many there are? You can't, at least not without a google search.

Aaand no, the fact that things, over time, attempt to reach uniformity, leading to that order can never arise from chaos, has nothing to do with disproving evolution. This only applies to closed systems; the earth is not one. It's bombarded with solar radiation and asteroids daily!

I believe that John Feuerstein is your new prophet these days, so I'll just go ahead and debunk his "tornado through garage full of crap cars forming into shining lambo" example right now. The process of crap cars forming into a shining red Lamborghini is true, but the cause is wrong; it's not a tornado, it's a mechanic. A mechanic takes the crap cars, applies some other stuff from around his garage, and finally gets a Lamborghini. Oh and as you people have so much trouble understanding this, this is all metaphorical. Repeat, metaphorical.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.