View Single Post
(#2789)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork

Ex-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-14-2014, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisleppa View Post
do you have physical proof and i don't mean statement from a book nor someone who has spoken to god in a dream or vision, For they are not physical proofs. Last time i knew there are more physical proofs against god rather about him.
Jesus performed a lot of miracles like turning water into wine (John 2:1-11), walking on water (John 6:16-21) or the feeding of the 5000 (Matthew 14:13-21). Hundreds and thousands of people were present and witnessed His miracles. They were people like you and me with a body of flesh and blood, not characters "from a book". Don't be so dismissive! Turning water into wine IS physical proof! It's not wrong just because you can find it in God's Word, the Bible!

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51