View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Should a True Christian Date a Dwarf? - 03-18-2014, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper Man View Post

I suppose that dating a dwarf is OK
No son,datin dwarfs aint OK by a longshot.what is OK is datin my boy Wheezer.me an my kin is stuck in what some folk might call a genetic bottle-neck,i reckon. We needs some fresh blood else wheezers youngins is likely To be born with 6 testicles,which might or may not be a good thing.so stop pushin miss lambs friend into fornicatin with migits. Move over dwarf, there be somthin meatier....his name be Wheezer!

Proverbs 23:8 The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.