View Single Post
(#85)
Old
Father Mihalick the Papist Polack's Avatar
Father Mihalick the Papist Polack Father Mihalick the Papist Polack is offline
Unsaved trash, bead counter, boy didler
Under Investigation

Cathlick

Father Mihalick the Papist Polack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Mihalick the Papist Polack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Mihalick the Papist Polack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Mihalick the Papist Polack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Mihalick the Papist Polack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How the King James Bible saved me from anal sex! - 10-06-2011, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan U. Holier View Post
You picked a great verse, "father"! Let me add my choice:

John 2:3-4

3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

Jesus disregarded His mother (no wonders, she was promoting alcoholism); why should we care about her? Who's on the Jesus ignore list is on my one as well.

YiC, DUH

"Who's on the Jesus ignore list is on my one as well." That sentence is nonsense. You dumb born-again.

"The Virgin Mary, being obedient to his word, received from an angel the glad tidings that she would bear God" (Against Heresies, 5:19:1 [A.D. 189]).