View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Forum Member, lost in space
Forum Member

angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: THE EMO HOLOCAUST! Meet the EMO WHO MURDERED MILLIONS! - 07-30-2009, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneAnna View Post
And you fit the stereotype of the brainless shite perfectly too.

Oh how fun.

Anna, another really intelligent post of yours there dear. Can't you try being gracious and polite for a change. Try it sometime . I have tried so hard to give you some slack. But each time you write something you are just throwing insults at people here.
Half your posts are trying to pull the Good Christian Men here, and the language you use is sometimes unfathomable. I'm English and I can't understand what you say, so how on earth do you expect the Good People here to know what your Slang words mean ?.
I don't believe that you want to find God, all you seem to want to do is wind everyone up. And it's not on .
You seem more concerned about taking pot shots at the Ladies here, well let me tell you missy, when the time comes, I really hope that you have repented and chosen to stand with Jesus, because the alternative path will take you on a direct line to Satan.
And even though you really are obnoxious and extremely rude, I pray for you .