View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: My Ministry to The Japs - 05-30-2013, 09:30 PM

Hello Pastor Ezekiel.

I do not know how you can work around those people they smell bad. After I killed my wife it was an accident I had a chinaman helping me and all he would eat was rotten cabbage he called it kimchee I am not making that name up.

The chinaman would have very bad flatulence because he ate rotten cabbage and I told him I would fire him if he did not stop. He told me ha ha ha ha even Jesus farted and I called him a blasphemer but he said he would look it up and the next day he said it was in Luke 12:55 it says:

And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass.

He said ha ha ha ha ha the south wind makes heat and then he pointed at his bottom and then I fired him and now a colored girl works for me she smells like coconuts which is nice.

Thank you.

Rusty

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.