View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sissy Cry Baby

Location: Preaching the glory of Christ within my personal space
WashedWithHisBlood is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Please Pray for Me and the Interwebs - 12-31-2012, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ed Lowman View Post
This symbol of internet speak XD or sometimes xD is what has me concerned.

I have seen it many times over the last several years and it has begun to scare me. I am very offended by it. The young people say it means "die from laughing" or something along the lines of "lol" which is at least tolerable, but I don't know if that's all it means.

I suspect there may be more to it. It is at the very least irreverent, but it could signify gay teen perversion of some sort. It looks sickly and evil, and I don't like it one bit. Evil is everywhere as we know from the Bible. Why would these horrible symbols be any different??

These last days we are living in are indeed perilous times. Can't be too careful.

Please pray for me and for the future of the interwebs.

Sincerely,

Pastor Ed
Before I proceed with my comments I would like to sincerely apologize if I happen to rub you the wrong way over this reply that I'm about to type. But as you can see; I'm trying my best to put myself in a shoe of today's younger generation and here is my thought. I believe that "XD" is a form of code or a term which depicts some kind of a private parts. You might asked me why did I come up with this conclusion. Well sir, knowing how that rape, orgy sex and gay sex are the some of the facets which are deemed to be the cultural norms by today's standard, which teenagers and younger kids of today finds it quite cool.