View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

cheesynibbles is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.cheesynibbles is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.cheesynibbles is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Bible Answers: Who are our neighbors? Who are our brothers and sisters? Who are we to love? - 12-19-2011, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
I'm not exactly sure, but judging by Jesus' parable that they are somehow punished less. Jesus is still going to punish them with a good beating, but it won't be as bad as the ones who knew Him and rejected His temporary sacrifice.

Luke 12:47-48 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
I suppose, but surely God would give their soul (once they have died) a chance to accept or reject him. And would he also maybe think about how rightous that person has been, I mean as much as you can be without knowledge of God??