View Single Post
(#1878)
Old
Unsaved trash, filthy degenerate godmocker

Not_A_Useful_Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Not_A_Useful_Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Not_A_Useful_Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Not_A_Useful_Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Not_A_Useful_Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Not_A_Useful_Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Not_A_Useful_Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Not_A_Useful_Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 08-08-2014, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
Then tell us how you read the Bible passages on homosexuality.

That doesn't mean they're saved:

[Matthew 7:21-23 KJV] 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Nonsense.

[Proverbs 16:4 KJV] 4 The LORD hath made all [things] for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

[Romans 9:19-24 KJV] 19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed [it], Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22 [What] if God, willing to shew [his] wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

You say you're a Christian, but how much of the Bible have you read?
I admit the Bible was rather... borrrring. However, You're not required to follow everything to the letter to be saved. Act smart. I know you've got it in ya, buddy.