View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Unsaved trash, racist monkey worshiper

Homer Atheist Retard Posting Retard Posting Caution - Poster is Crazy Full of it

Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person? - 03-18-2011, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Dear Bobblehead,

Since you like most atheists you are slow on the uptake so I will explain this to you; You are the atheist here Bob. Ass sex is against my religion, not your's.

As they say; if the bathhouse fits,...
dear booby-joe,

True, it is not against my religion, because I DON'T HAVE ONE. You say it's against yours but you seem obsessed with it. Freudian psychology tells us that you are suppressing these urges that you describe in your posts. I would recommend that you seek help from an experienced Freudian atheist psychologist. He/she will likely recommend that you release these frustrations by acting on them, but that will be his call. I can only make the suggestion.

Revelations 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.