View Single Post
(#96)
Old
Unsaved trash, viking feminist

garden of eden is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 02-17-2010, 07:15 PM

actually, Ingolfur Arnarson was the first settler. He first settled in Reykjavik which does not get any snow until october. and i don't really care about the german thing, i was taught this in class in the United States. I learned a lot of things in the US, like not everyone there is as ignorant as you seem to be. and it is pretty pointless for anyone outside of your church trying to tell you anything besides Jesus is the best and everyone who doesn't believe so will burn in hell, it's still worth the laugh when i read your posts. so have a good life, i'm pretty satisfied with mine.

ps heathen basher, i have no doubt you are a complete and utter retard. while my post is not a joke, those viking posters were. we don't follow the edda sagas, in fact i personally have never read them but i will eventually because they are chronicles of the early settlers. and merely dismissing them as fairytales does not make your claim true.