View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash, a Rich Joo (Luke 16:24)

Christ-Killer Potty mouth Democrat Homer Bleeding heart liebral Sinner Caution - Poster is Crazy Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Liebrul Deceit: False Christians Quoting the Bible Out of Context! - 03-22-2017, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Taylor View Post
Larry,
There is nothing wrong with my wife she is still out there somewhere and until I see a body that's how it'll stay.
As for having a ladyboy for a son? I don't think so. I have seen no physical evidence of this.
And for your information denial is a river in Egypt, If you speak like a nigra.

Anyway, I have finished packing and am on my way home, hopefully my wife and children will be back. Are you still coming over this weekend? If so please bring some more of that ice cream you brought the last time you came.

Thanks for your support during this difficult time.

Your friend Tom

Mr. Taylor,

You hired me to do a job. I did that job. As I reported in other posts, your wife was taken to Canada and now, sadly, is deceased. Your daughters are well and healthy and long to come home if you'll have them.
Your sons have no desire to return to your care; and, as has been said here, your eldest now wants to be called Tatiana LaBouche, and is seeing a psychiatrist in Toronto as she begins her transition to female.
I have information that can bring the perpetrators to justice, but I will not share those in a public forum. I would caution you to distance yourself from a certain individual whom I will not name here. My bill is being sent to you by messenger. I will have to remove myself from this case soon if I am not paid. Your choice.

I am praying for you. Jesus is the answer to all of life's problems and I know He loves you dearly.

The God of miracles is reaching out His Hand!
The God of miracles is moving through the land!

Let Him perform a miracle for you.

Your friend, even if you don't accept it,
Mike H

A half truth is a whole lie.