View Single Post
(#11)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Biblical Periodic Table of Elements - 03-06-2008, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
As you know, we subject any potential candidate for inclusion in the Table to every verse of the Bible, and are then tested upon 3 Godly animals and 3 ungodly ones, thus the process is long. By newly introduced methods, Soap will be included in the same test to save valuable time
Excellent, always good to know that we are following the strictest scientific method in these things.

Quote:
Dross is a complete oversight – I have before me a piece of dross, forced out the sweaty hands of a Red Sea Pedestrian in the Holy Land – and why it is not included, I have no idea.
You can hardly be expected to complete the entire periodic table in a preliminary manuscript! My advice is to persevere, and I am sure that God will inspire you to the fruition of this magnificent project.

Quote:
Papers from 1904 show that testing had been done on it here at Landover! Whether it should be categorized as Earth or Water is another matter. The argument for Earth is pretty strong - it looks like Earth. Against, it also looks like someone poured it all over the place and it set, so it might be Water with an absence of Fire. I include a picture.
Interesting. Dross is a particularly puzzling element to me, since Proverbs 26:23 presents us with a variant, "silver dross." Is this just an isotope of dross? A separate element entirely? An alloy perhaps? Puzzling questions, indeed, especially for someone like me, who has studied very little Biblical chemistry (though your post has inspired me to crack open the KJV1611 and brush up on the subject).

And don't get me started on the subject of whitewash (Ezekiel 13:11).

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25