View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cordelia Nigglesby is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Cordelia Nigglesby is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Cordelia Nigglesby is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Misunderstood message - 03-17-2010, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post
With all due respect, people were smarter back then so the TV producers could be more subtle with their answers. When Beaver asks his mother a question, she gives the wrong answer. After all, she is a mere woman, fit only for making sandwiches for Wally. That is why Paul said woman should not teach (1 Timothy). Viewers knew her answer was wrong. Note that Beaver later on asks a wise old man who gives him good advice. Hence the TrueChristian™ lesson that young people should look to the male mentor, rather than the weak female.
Amen!

I home-cook 3 meals a day for my Husband and children, even when we are out in the wilds doing our Evangelical duty through Missionary work. The Lord has blessed me greatly and yet another Holy blessing will hopefully arrive the day I become a TrueChristian™ myself. Then, and only then, will my final path to salvation be guaranteed!

Genesis 3:16

To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."

Revelation 20:14-15

14Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire.The lake of fire is the second death. 15If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.