View Single Post
(#223)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is Crazy

GeirSmith is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 12-20-2010, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
So you don't believe that Jesus is the Christ, yet you want to tell us that Obama is an antichrist.

You do realize that with no Christ, there can be no antichrist, right?
You people judge me and smear me if you want to (I stand by my faith, the highest in the world to me), but do the right thing which is spread this message when you hear it. In Daniel the "Abomination of Desolation" it says that if one hears the message and hesitates one second and just looks down at what one is holding in one's hand, instead of dropping it to run, one will be lost.

Don't think for one second and just take the pictures of the Lottery draw which I can send you and send them to everyone you know and tell them "It's Time. This is the Mark of the Beast and it's on Obama, no one else. The day of Nov. 5. of the Lottery draw was his victory-day and it was drawn in Chicago: there is no doubt, it's him who is THE ONE."

Hurry for you will fight him and will save the world. Spread to everyone in the world, the mass media, radios, newspapers, blogs, forums, videos, articles, commenting, discussing, broadcasting non-stop. Do this.

The truth comes from heaven like lightning.