View Single Post
(#227)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is Crazy

GeirSmith is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 12-20-2010, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
No not really. Why is Obama the Anti-Christ? Don't get me wrong, I'd like to believe it but without some solid proof - like the Bible, I don't know that I can.

As far as I can see, the anti-Christ is that old fraud Ratslinger, who is sitting in the Vatican.
There's no proof. "No one knows who the Antichrist is". Read your Bible that's what IT says.

You can't KNOW someone is the Antichrist you have to SEE IT.

You have to see the Mark of the Beast marking him and then "run" as in Daniel.

If you don't run you'll be lost.

Don't doubt of the Mark of the Beast just SEE IT.

I've sent the newspaper screenshot to one poster here with the Lottery and 666, which is back-to-back in the paper with Obama's victory headlines and I can send it all of you if you like that. Just ask I'll send it here.

The screenshot was posted above, but there are two more screenshots with that showing the Obama victory back-to-back with the Mark of the Beast of 666 in the Lottery section. That's proof. When you hear that "run". Run means go spread it worldwide to everybody. Start by family - friends - and your contacts - and then go mainstream to the press, media, radios, TVS.

One has to be a "man of wisdom" to understand this Mark of the BEast of 666.

I am a university-man and have done around 38 years of post-university research so that may qualify for "wisdom" but the point is not just to doubt it's instead to discuss the aspects of this revelation and the implications.

If you think "you know" who the Antichrist is that's impossible because no one knows dixit (says) the Bible.

if you say "you know" you're wrong automatically.

I can't say Obama is the Antichrist categorically but I CAN say the Mark of the Beast is upon him, that much I can indeed assert without doubting.

By elimination I can then assert that anyone denying the Mark of the Beast is wrong 100%.

I have to use logic you see and by doing that I can push away all the other possiblities. It's a process of finding the truth by a check-and-debunk pethod.

Have I been helping with this?

Is someone seeing the light?

or am I still wandering aimlessly alone with "no one out there" to see me and hear this.

People just can't see this.

Only 140000 will survive this. The rest will be raptured and then plunge to hell.

Save yourselves and see the Mark NOW. 666 is the Mark.

It's there, no way around that so what more proof do you want?

If you want more proof you'll be like that person in Daniel "Desolation of Abomination" who hesitates to go check on something and turns their eye away and they're lost for ever and ever.

Heaven sends the Mark on the Beast ONCE IN 2000 years. Don't miss this bus.

There'll be no second chance.