View Single Post
(#229)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is Crazy

GeirSmith is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 12-20-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
I can sense some urgency and concern in your posts, however, you have entitled it, "FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!" and now you say, "No one knows who the anti-christ is."

I mean, if no one knows, that means you don't know.

Can you help me on this one?

As you think about it, look at this video

It's no "urgency or concern" to me, it's for you people and the rest of the world.

If people fall asleep on their watch and let the Antichrist rule them, then they'll fall low, into hell in fact. It's for them that I'm concerned; not for me.

I have no problem with hearing talk of the "Pope Antichrist".
I'm Protestant-born, of Norwegian Lutheran Church but not practising. But I live in a Catholic country so Antichrist talk is out of the question here, they'd lynch anyone saying that. I have no trouble with either kind of attitude, either Anti- or Pro-Pope.

I didn't entitle this website Final Proof....

I'm not the Original Poster here but....I can't say Obama is absolutely the Antichrist/ I believe no one can and we can be wrong till the last moment.

It's like with the death sentence, the guy on Death Row cmay be repeating over and over that he's innocent.

There will always be a measure of doubt because mistakes do happen but when you get to the point where you have all reasonable reasons to be convinced then you go ahead to say he is the guilty one and then it goes ahead and the process goes through all the way.

What proofs do we have that would let us become sure he's guilty?

We have the Mark of 666
We have the description of the Antichrist who is the first Beast

Obama does have those six heads and ten crowns beyond doubt (see above)

He's the Great Deceiver (birth certificate and all his genuine crap)

He's the Bringer of Peace. Alone Obama can bring peace to Jerusalem and mount on the Throne of Salomon as the Antichrist will do and why? Because alone a hybrid mix like him can bring Jews and Arabs together. he's half Muslim and Jewish. HIs brother Mark Ndesandjo is Jewish pure-blood. His cousin Capers Funnye is a cult-Jewish, a genuine Harlem-style cult claiming to be Jews.

But not only that he's also a self-proclaimed Rabbi!!!!

So we have a lot of things that make Obama be the only one who could be all these things the Antichrist is.

Also, another thing is that he's got the characteristics of the Second Beast. He's meek like a lamb, but speaks with the voice of a lion which is typical of Obama. He who's voice is just incredible... and unbearable. People just give up because they just want him to shut up. He bawls his way away and breaks people down listening to his growl.

The Second Beast raises an alter to the First Beast and fools people into worshipping it.

Read the Bible.

Obama did that: he's erected an alter to put himself on the same level as the great black heroes like Martin Luther King and Mandela and uses the past of terror and thuggism of the black terrorists like Malcolm X etc..Black Panthers etc... (Jesse Jackson anyone?) to pass off as heroes and gentlemen while in fact they were creeps. Mandela was a freedom fighter out killing people.

Obama rolls up all his past of wheeling and dealing in his community work in Chicago into a convenient lie.

In Chicago he dealt with Rezko and various other underworld figures like Bill Ayers, the guy who killed a cop and did twenty years and now puts these guys up as iconic heroes. He worked for the Annenberg foundation which is owned by Soros who owns FactCheck.org which "authentified" the so-called Birth Certificate on Internet. It's not. It's a Certification which doesn't qualify as valid.

The money thread of scam and fraud is in this from beginning to start. It's just Mafia methods from the start, with cronies acting as covers for cronies.

It's the same as the Mafia putting the mobsters up as figures to admire or in the Drug cartels in Colombia, Pablo Escobar of the Drug Cartel, paid out money to the local slum people so they worshipped him. They go to his house still and offer candles to him on an alter.

Obama did the same. He's a thug and has painted his dubious past as a period of political awareness that formed his awareness of suffering and poverty.

Obama's nothing but a piece of crap and he lies.

They've found out that he uses 33 SS numbers and the one associated with him right now presently and used everyday is one belonging to a man from Connecticut who's 108 years old.

These scum from the Chicago Mob like Obama go and find old people in homes and use their SS numbers to get monthly payments so with 33 numbers to his name Obama's a millionnaire.

No courts are taking these cases but they will now that the Republicans are getting in power and the Tea Party are spearheading the movement of taking back power.

So Obama is exactly the First hideous Beast with ten countries and six faiths. He's also the second charming beast who hides the mess of the first one and hides Obama's hideous past as a thug.

We must denounce him once we get heaven radioing into us that this guy is the Beast and his Mark of 666 is on him.

Is this helping?

You say the pope's the Antichrist, but I doubt you could know that and I doubt of the calcualtions of the number of the Beast I've seen which people make by complicated reckoning using all kinds of mathematical techniques. For Reagan they do it. For Clinton they did it.

etc...

I doubt of it.

We have the numbers drawn in Illinois the day of Obama's victory. That is not the same kind of situation.

The Pope does also not rule the world.

Obama does.

The Bible also says the antichrist uses his Mark of 666 to destroy the world by forcing his Mark upon everyone's hand and forehead.

Obama does that by forcing his money (Lottery is money) on everyone by voting money into law through spending and has made more debt than Reagan, Clinton and Bush combined.

Obama is bleeding the world to death. We have to drag him down fast.

The best way is to spread out this news to everyone immediately like ligtning falling from heaven instantly.