View Single Post
(#234)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is Crazy

GeirSmith is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 12-20-2010, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
But your warnings come has heralds of doom and should be heeded urgently.OK Mark Okoth Obama Ndesandjo, Barack Obama's half-brother, is the son of Ruth Nidesand and Barack Obama Sr, so he’s only half-blood Jewish, although Jewish law requires the mother to be Jewish, if the father isn’t then we sensible persons can consider him only 50%. As it is, the fact that his step-mother is Jewish doesn’t really say that Obama himself is, as there is no blood connection between Ruth Nidesand and Obama and Obama’s mother was not jewish.Yeah, she’s mad – a mad cousin doesn’t make you jewish though…Really? Where did he proclaim that? Can you "self proclaim" yourself as a rabbi? Don't you have to pass exams or something?This is all a bit subjective. Pastor Zeke has a deep voice, I’d say, “resonant”, but I’d laugh at anyone who claims that means he’s the 2 nd Beast.I do, I do.Now that is news – have you a reference on that?Indeed! As soon as Heaven calls, I’ll be there on the front line!It is! All is becoming clearer.Through his apostate church his web of death spreads throughout the world.I politely disagree
You made my point. From the Jewish pov Ndesandjo's pure jewish through the mother. Next point/

Jewish rabbis need approval from the jewish traditionnal synagogues or whatnot.

Not cousin Capers Funnye. He's been asking for recognition by the Jewish authorities for years.

He has his "synagogue" since fourty years or something. I haven't chekced the nitty gritty of all this. But he has a website.

It said blacks were the real jews and the white jews were just fakes but he deleted that when Obama became president but it was there one eyar after the inauguration. They're antisemites.

The jews refuse to recognize them. Funnye is partially recognized but still fringie fringe.

You're jumping the gun on each of my arguments; do your realize that?

I don't say every man in the world (Pastor Zeke) with a strong voice (James Brown?!) is the Antichrist.
If they have the number 666 marking them like Obama then MAYBE.

Be serious, you see that's "tongue in cheek" don't you? First find the Mark then check for the voice. Obama DOES HAVE BOTH.

Aretha Franklin has the voice but no Mark!

I'm making fun of you.