View Single Post
(#58)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: True Christians are Perfect! - 04-17-2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by epignosis View Post
Daniel 12:4 (King James Version)

4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Did you notice in this verse that Daniel was to shut up the words, and that at the time of the end the knowledge would be known.

What this is saying that even though the words are in the bible and people have been reading these words for thousands of years, the knowledge ( or understanding) of what was said there would finally be known.
That is how God has hidden his interpretation of these verses until the right time. ( in this case the time of the end)
Really? And here I thought that it meant at the end times that knowledge shall be increased, but people would run too and fro looking for God. Not sure where you got your "interpretation".

Scientists brag about how our "knowlege" has exponentianally risen since the start of the industrial revolution, yet you see people clinging to more and more false religions and false translations. Sort of like you.

Quote:
Daniel 12:8-10 (King James Version)

8And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

This makes it more clear. This knowledge or interpretation will be known in the end times. When the verse talks about the wise shall understand, it means wise of heart, not how intelligent you are or how much you study the scriptures to get the meaning.
Wow, are you into Yoga? Because I've never seen anyone who can twist and turn like you can.

Yes in the end times (i.e. now) very very few "christians" follow the Bible. Instead they play word games with it. Like you they sit there and say "well what it really means". As a child I upset a false pastor so badly with my "well what about this part?", "where does the Bible say that?" and "well if you read it in context, it means" that he told me that reading the entire Bible was a sin because I didn't have the magic "discretion" goggles.

Seems that you're trying to tell me the exact same thing.

Drama queen