View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Rabid godmocker

truthrejecter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.truthrejecter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.truthrejecter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.truthrejecter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.truthrejecter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.truthrejecter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Volcanos and Earthquakes - yet more proof God created the world for Man - 10-24-2011, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
I've been giving quite a bit of thought to this knotty problem of so-called evidence of geological time these nutjob atheist scientists put forward to say the earth is millions and even billions (I know - crazy) of years old.

I'm going to focus on eathquakes and volcanos.

So the scientists tell us that for the first however many millions of years the earth was barren and volcanos were going off everywhere and earthquakes were ripping up the planet. For them I have just one question: who exactly was God supposed to be smiting?

We know that God sends natural disasters to get our attention and warn us that we are displeasing Him or just to plain old root out the ants nest of sin and depravity like in Sodom and the Great Flood.

Yet these idiot scientists tell us that God was smiting the Earth for millions of years with nobody to witness any warnings or be horrifically burned and crushed to death in order to warn others of their lack of prayer and so on. Why bother? Was God supposed to be warning jellyfish to swim right or fish that they'd better grow legs pretty sharpish? Ever tried to warn a fish? You can yell at them all day while they flap about in the bottom of the boat to grow some lungs and breathe air but they die all the same.

The only point for natural disasters is to warn us of our sinfulness and to repent or be smote again and the only logical conclusion is that Man was right there from the beginning witnessing all these events just like God says. The steady accumulation of evidence as you just think for a moment about the Bible and how it has an answer for every crazy theory these scientists dream up is a marvel to behold!

PRAISE

you have to be the stupidest person i have ever seen! what your saying DISPROVES the fact that god exists, when the world was acting in the way you described millions of years ago, god wasn't smiting anyone, therefore he doesn't exists. and natural disasters are NATURAL you dumb ass! they arent caused by god to get our attention, they are NATURAL.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.