View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy! - 11-15-2010, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clownbaby View Post
Can you please stop giving me infractions? I'm trying to discuss this shit with you and you're just being rude and not even considering my opinion on the matter.

Just because something has been around longer doesn't mean it's better.

I mean let's consider airplanes. If we consider the first model the Wright brothers invented it pales in comparison to the airplanes of today!

The same is true of science. Our initial understanding of the universe was very limited with what we understand today and it will continue to develop and change as we discover more and more about the universe.

In Christ's name
I believe Heathen Basher is quite within his rights to give you an infraction and I have never known him to be rude to another Christian Soldier. As far as your opinion goes if we wanted to hear your opinion we would give it to you. Now stop whining...

Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,
so a fool returneth to his folly