View Single Post
(#57)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged slant

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How do atheists console each other when a loved one dies? - 04-24-2013, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
I notice you again sidestepped the denial of your desire to eat babies and your dead relatives by once again spitting in Jesus' loving face. I guess lying comes easy to someone without a moral compass.
So now you're finding a way to accuse me of wanting to eat babies and screw corpses.
Goodness! The surprise in this forum is endless isn't it!?
For your own information, I'm not a cannibal. If you want to insult atheists, don't insult me along with it. False accusations will not get you anywhere.

Shut up now, admin. This is MY space. I do whatever the hell I want with it.