View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Touched by Jesus

Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-23-2013, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
Anyway According to you, he made us all. So he made me. In this case, he had some intentions by making me the way I am (unless I am broken in which case he is not unfallible because he made a mistake when he made me) for a reason. Which means, all I am posting I am posting in his interest and these are actually his ideas I spread. This doesn't make any sense at all from my prespective, but from yours, it does.
Yes, he made you for one reason - to worship him on your own free will.

Deuteronomy 6:13 Thou shalt fear the Lord thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name.

1 Samuel 7:3 And Samuel spake unto all the house of Israel, saying, If ye do return unto the Lord with all your hearts, then put away the strange gods and Ashtaroth from among you, and prepare your hearts unto the Lord, and serve him only: and he will deliver you out of the hand of the Philistines.

2 Chronicles 19:3 Nevertheless there are good things found in thee, in that thou hast taken away the groves out of the land, and hast prepared thine heart to seek God.

God gave you a choice, worship Him or perish. It's all in your own free will.

1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God