View Single Post
(#1527)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged demon
Under Investigation

shanman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Post 12-04-2013, 02:10 AM

One thing I absolutely do not understand is why some Christians do not tolerate other religions. If God put on sunglasses and changed his name, does that mean worshiping him while he is wearing something else is wrong?

Let's take Hinduism for example. It says Ekam Sat, viprah bahudha vadanti," meaning "Truth is One, sages describe it variously." It conveys a core Hindu idea: that there can be multiple valid viewpoints about God. I stress this point: "The Hindu recognizes one Supreme Spirit, though different names are given to it."

- I'm still a Christian, but can't we all learn from this? When Jesus died for are sins, he died for EVERYONE. Just because some people call God's name differently doesn't mean he hates them. GOD LOVES ALL MAN! JESUS DIED FOR ARE SINS, AND NOW HE WANTS ALL PEOPLE OF ALL RELIGION TO COME TO HEAVEN, AS LONG AS THEY SURRENDER TO GOD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzbekistan200 View Post
Let's think the other way:

What about the people from the Amazonian jungles? They've never heard of Christianity or anything like that. They belive in their own gods. And because of this fact, they are supposed to go to hell? I mean, it's not their fault.
You're right, it's not their fault. In fact, they believe in Jesus and God as well, but they don't see it like we do. Think about it as God wearing a shawl. We don't know it is him, but he's protecting us and watching over us all the time. He's watching over them too.