View Single Post
(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Why Women Need Spanking! - 06-09-2007, 02:28 AM

Folks, my heart really goes out to pro golfer John Daly. His spoiled wife attacked him with a knife right before a golf tournament. Imagine the shame of showing up at the green with red marks on your face.

No doubt, Daly's wife is to blame for his poor performance (on and off the green). But Daly is to blame for not disciplining his wife according to Biblical standards.

Daly's autobiography, "My Life In & Out of the Rough" details his lack of discipline in a chapter devoted to his three former wives that was titled, "All My Exes Wear Rolexes."

Let this tragedy remind all that our Lord Jesus Christ weeps when we don't properly discipline our wives. Next time you're over par at the course, try giving HER a few swats . . . it'll improve your swing.

Investment Portfolio = Canned Goods, Automatic Weapons and a KJV1611 Bible!