View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Scandinavy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Angry Re: Atheism and autism are the same sickness! (With Indisputable Scientific Proof!) - 06-17-2012, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
Firstly, beating wayward children is established Biblical love!
Proverbs 13:24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Proverbs 10:13 In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found: but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding.
Him that is void of understanding... sounds like Assburgers cripples to me! The sudden upsurge of these retards is a direct result of people not beating the idiot out of their children by listening to liberals.

Second, God chooses who to make into a cripple. This might be due to something one of your ancestors did so taking it personally is a bit crazy, but this "enemy of God" schtick isn't going to help you ever get cured.
Deuteronomy 5:9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
Judging by your dreadful attitude you probably got it from your parents who ignored their just punishment by being afflicted with a cripple for hating God in their turn.

Third, why would we delete a comment that makes an atheist look like a hateful, whining, ungrateful shit?
Yes I'm hateful against you, your god and your stupid religion. And thanks, I enjoy being an example of that not every person on earth agrees with you. But you must admit that it's piffleing crazy to believe that autism is something you can just cure by beating your children! All you "True Christians" are so piffleing insane that it's nearly unbelievable!

"Against religion even the gods struggle in vain"