View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Herecome, Heresy, Hereconquer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Day 4. Genesis 10-12 - 10-11-2007, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother V View Post
Genesis 10-12
Genesis 11; the tower of Babel.

Here we learn that if people only have one language, they are unstoppable.

Genesis 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
Some Satanists have suggested that they should devise their own language in an effort to make the universality of Babel accessible to the modern-day den of debauchery and sin. The sickening concept is spelled "Esperanto" and more information is available at Wikipedia, if you can believe anything they've got to say (I certainly do NOT):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanto

In any case, the LORD has already latched onto the language that the whole of the world should be using; the only one that His Word was compiled under the supervision of King James himself - ENGLISH! Let's see if we can even attempt to PRAISE JESUS in other languages:

"Alabanza Jesús" [al-uh-BAN-zuh hey-ZEUS] in S. Pag Noll not only defiles the name of His only Son with extraneous markings above His letters, it makes the name of our Saviour sound like you're trying to tap the attention of a false pagan god of Greece! The only saving grace about this blasphemy is its close resemblance to Alabama, home to many of His chosen Church congregation.

"έπαινος Ιησούς" [en-AY-voc IN-oo-uck] - I am unsure why the aforementioned Greeks would devise their entire language around somebody with handwriting that poor. In any case, this reads as a Satanic summoning spell. The demon summoned will surely be from hellfire instead of heaven, and would look like nothing from Nazareth, but rather like an Eskeemoe.

"Lob Jesus" [doesn't get much simpler than that] - The Germans intend to throw the risen LORD somewhere... likely back onto a cross or atop burning woodpile to prevent the end of the world (which for them will surely mean eternity in the fiery furnace).

"хваление jesus" [ex-BAN-neh GEE-zus] - Apparently the Communists plan to lift their embargo on Christ eventually.

"elogio jesus" [Hello, Gee-oh-GEE-zus] - Convinced of their superiority and mob connections, the EYE-talian populace has the proposterous presumption that God gave the name "Gee Oh Vonny" to his only begotten Son. The name sounds Irish to me.

"lof Jesus" [Loaf, GEE-zus] - Since the abominational drug marijuana is legal in the modern day sodom known as "Hamster Damned," the Dutch are content to have the Saviour sit around doing nothing once He returns to purge the earth.

"賞賛イエス・キリスト" [Grass hut, boat dock, TEER. HURT] - As if we need more proof of the Shinto's sinfullness, they obviously intend to kidnap Jesus, hold him hostage in a grass hut, bring him by boat to a place where they will make him cry (or tear Him up... this guy has really bad handwriting, even though he has gone through the trouble to drawn us a map) and make Him hurt.

"称赞耶稣" [???] - I see a "B" in there somewhere, but this language is obviously spoken only by fellows dwelling in caves and drawing butchered bisons on the walls. I will not attempt to stoop to their level.

All translations are from http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr which apparently knows its KJV very well to be able to prove the heresy evident in trying to use any other language to PRAISE JESUS!!!

Only through tenacious tithing may we procure enough poverty to become like Christ. Pass the plate to please and PRAISE Jesus!!!