View Single Post
(#51)
Old
Unsaved trash, chronic masturbator

JonathonWilder is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JonathonWilder is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: GOD has chosen ROMNEY to lead America! - 08-01-2012, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Oh ye of little faith! If the LORD can open the cold, crusty heart of an outspoken God-mocking atheist (I know, she's not a Christian yet, baby steps!), surely He can touch the deluded mind of a mormon.

And anyway, the LORD tells us to pray without doubt and our prayers will be answered.
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea;
and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Mark 11:23
You don't think we have forgotten to pray for the conversion of the man who will sit at the helm of God's Favorite Nation, do you?

Yet he is Christian, clearly and plainly. I see no reason for him to need to change religions nor why he will or would want too. Laughs, if Mitt Romney because President of the United State he will be the first mormon President and I know that will not be changing.