View Single Post
(#1300)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Furry Cathlick

Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 03-19-2014, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Ryan, I am sure you dad and mom love you. I am sure they tell you the world is a great place and to look at things with an open eye. On the surface, it seems like a good idea. Until you get gang raped by a bunch of animal costume wearing perverts. All the victims were just like you, wide eyed and full of hope. Until the were attacked. Now they have to live out their days in shame, with a high probability of not getting to go to Heaven.
Imagine the horror these people now are subject to, each time they see an little kitten or a little Gund stuffed toy. Constantly reliving the painful experience of being savagely violated over and over again by gangs of punks in 'Dash' outfits.
Every time I have seen a brony, all they wanted to do was 'mount and yip' me.
Tell me Ryan, have you a little brother? Do you honestly want to risk his anus being stretched wide enough for a volley ball to fit in?
I want to care for all people, whether they clop or sing show tunes or even are President of the United States. But my Love for God and my rectum prevent me from doing so. Don't you think colon protection is worth it?
When was gang rape ever mentioned with bronies? And your accusations are getting wilder and wilder. Never has a brony raped another man or woman or child. And that hasn't happened to a brony either. Yiffing isn't even part of bronies. That's furries. My parents do love me and told me to look at the world with an open mind, but they never said the world was a great place. The true great place is heaven. This world, is not heaven, darn near close to hell. I know this world isn't a great place, bronies are trying to make the world a great place. Due to the fact that they are the only ones who can argue without a flame war arising.