View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Chris Haag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Chris Haag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Chris Haag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Chris Haag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Chris Haag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gangnam Style Promotes Bestiality - 11-10-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Friend, this isn't a logical or philosophical debate. There are no superior arguments with which to persuade one who is questioning. One has faith in Christ Jesus or not. One accepts the gift of faith as given by the LORD (Ephesians 2:8). One maintains that faith, against all odds, knowing in their heart of hearts that Christ is who He says He is. If you don't believe it, you cannot follow. If you do believe, you cannot but help to follow.
Yet I believe that you don't put your faith in Christ, but in a single translation of his Holy Word to answer all troubles. I know I have brought this up before, but you try to correlate EVERYTHING in the world back to God. It doesn't work like that. There's an article here that says the XBox 360 is Satanic. One of the main points brought up there is that it causes fires, so it much be the work of the Devil himself. Need I anymore proof? The Bible is not meant to be a cell that the world is trapped in; follow it verbatim, or perish. You feel the need to damn people to Hell solely for having different views and different beliefs than those of yourself. I ask you an honest question...does that make you ANY better than the extremist Muslims? I want an HONEST answer...no links, no Bible references, no demonstration of any "higher philosophical knowledge". You think you can do that for me?

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.