View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

breadandwine is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Emo nutbag plans to inspire the next Columbine- Sign the Peti - 12-08-2010, 12:33 AM

I’m sorry but you have so many of your facts wrong here, that I can’t quite take you seriously.
  • Gerard Way stressed that he liked to believe (he never stated it as fact) that when you die death comes for you however you want it e.g. a fond memory, this is barely a step away from the idea of heaven, so I can not see why anyone should have any problem with the idea as an artistic concept, which was all it ever was.
  • No teenagers therefore believed they would go to the black parade when they died, the parade was the memory of a character within the concept album ‘The Patient’, so the parade was the form death took for him.
  • The song is not from the band My Chemical Romance, its from Frank’s band Leathermouth, which has an entirely different, smaller, older fanbase
  • The song is not about to be released the album came out ages ago, so as for you all yelping that ‘something must be done and FAST!’ I’m sorryyou’re your kind of a year behind.
  • the song is from the PERSPECTIVE of a Columbine-style killer, Frank is not telling kids to go out and start a massacre, how naive and stupid do you think kids are? Frank’s not a violent person, he’s a freaking vegetarian, he wouldn’t hurt a fly! And I find it both offensive and ridiculous that because he was bullied in high school you would suggest he wanted to kill his classmates.
  • mcr has lyrics like ‘I am not afraid to keep on living’, they encourage living life to the full, and are a source of artistic inspiration to fans
  • to suggest that the sole reason a human being would kill themselves/start a massacre is because of a band, shows such a lack of belief in humanity, and such a lack of understanding in teenagers I can’t actually believe it.
  • I’ve pretty must lost respect for anything you people have to say if you think its Christian to call someone you don’t know an ‘emo lunatic’ and to state he will ‘burn in hell’