View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Vatican to Conduct Islamic "Prayers" at Vatican - 06-08-2014, 05:45 PM

I do not find this so strange.
Both them are Christian heresies.
And both are now paving the way for the Antichrist.

2 John 1:7-11

I understand that every True Christian is full of joy with this news, because this means that the end is near.
I must hurry now, have to move to Godly America and battle in faith.

Revelation 20:9-10