View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Catholic Schmatholic is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Catholic Schmatholic is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Catholic Schmatholic is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: To the false christians: The Problem of Evil - 03-28-2011, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
The contradictions in you answer are
  • While we can't understand God, we somehow do know He works threw physics. This will come as a surprise to Secularists.
  • While God uses natural forces as His tools somehow God can't control these very same tools of His or anticipate what these tools will do in the future.
You seem to have a variation on the "can God create a rock He can't move?" question. Your case it's "can God be so ineffable even He doesn't understand what He is up to?"
First of all, its through, not threw, and secondly you are misunderstanding me. God could affect nature if He wanted to, but he chooses not to because doing so would undermine human understanding of nature.
Also, we can't understand God's thoughts as they are, so He gave us a set of rules that we CAN understand, in order to grow closer to Him. You can think of it this way:

Exodus 33:20 (King James Version)

20And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

But people looked at Jesus' face and were still alive. He made Himself more accessible.

Lastly, I find it funny that I have received an infraction. You are allowed to mock and slander my religion when I am not around (which, I remind you, is gossip), but I cannot calmly and logically debate yours with you? Don't say that you don't walk into my church and criticise me, because I wouldn't mind as long as you were civil.
Romans 1:29
29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips