View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

Vince Coreleone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Vince Coreleone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Vince Coreleone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Vince Coreleone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Vince Coreleone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Vince Coreleone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Pray for the Comfort of Sarah Huckabee Sanders - 01-18-2018, 03:49 PM

May sweet baby Jesus forgive my mistake: "it's just one more brick that is to be added on to her mansion when she makes that glorious ascent into Heaven!" was supposed to say:

"it's just one more brick that is to be added on their mansions when they make that glorious ascent into Heaven."

I did not catch this mistake until it was too late! Would it be possible to have one of my betters help me correct this mistake? Thank you!