View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash false psuedo Christian

Panda Caution - Poster is Crazy Bleeding heart liebral Uppity Woman/Enabler Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Lezbo

Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default 04-26-2012, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
While I agree that God's Creation is perfect in every way, I've always been confused about one thing: Toenails.

All mine ever do is cut my good socks if I don't trim them really short. What are they for?
You are right about the Designer making things perfectly.

Toes nails are for support as we put downforce on our toes as we walk or run. Imagine the mess we would make if the top of our skin on our toes was compressed by our distal phalanx!

Yuck!

The Designer gets it right again: there is purpose in everything.

ThinksDesign.