View Single Post
(#210)
Old
Unsaved trash, Knuckle-dragging abo girl
Under Investigation

Full of it

satellitemind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.satellitemind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.satellitemind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.satellitemind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 10-05-2010, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
Actually, I can speak with authority on this because I had the unfortunate experience of having a fag kid. My eldest son Ron was 18 years old and never good enough for my expectations. I wanted to groom him into being the successor for my evangelical empire, but he was always too moody and introverted and "artistic". I had suspicions he was gay and flat out told him: "If you're gay, you come to me and we can change that. You don't have to be a faggot.". I was a loving and caring father.

In 1989, he committed suicide by hanging himself in his closet. As it turns out, he was secretly in love with his boyfriend of 2 years (his supposed "best friend") and too ashamed to come out of the closet (lol, actually that's an ironic phrase don't you think?). I'm actually glad that he felt shame about his immoral choices, instead of waving rainbow flags and being so "prideful" about it. Ron did the right thing by killing himself. I'm also thankful that he did not spread The AIDS around, because he was bound to get it sooner or later.

I wish Ron could've mustered up the courage to change himself, but he didn't. He could've been a straight man -- a normal human being. Instead, he was a self-tormenting pervert who realized he had to make a moral choice once and for all.

I hope you understand my position on this and maybe you can learn from people that were unfortunately cursed for having homosexual children.
Um.. this is probably the most revolting thing I've ever heard. You were a "loving and caring Father" because you couldn't accept your son for who he was and wanted to change him? I'm glad you think your own son committing suicide is a funny thing ("too ashamed to come out of the closet [lol, actually that's an ironic phrase don't you think?]"). You'd rather have your own son dead than a homosexual? ("Ron did the right thing by killing himself.")

Also, wow you guys set my profile picture as a picture of a turd! Awesome!