View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hushed_Agony has had a couple of people click the rep button.Hushed_Agony has had a couple of people click the rep button.Hushed_Agony has had a couple of people click the rep button.Hushed_Agony has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: A tale of God and lice - 10-12-2006, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
There is a valuable lesson in this story for the Christian youth of today. If the "cool kids" at your school try to tempt you to do sinful things like smoking marijuana or fornicating out of wedlock or listen to Catholic bands like Cannibal Corpse, and they try and impress you by turning rods into snakes, or water into blood, just ask them to try and turn dust into lice. There is no way they'll be able to do it. Only God can do that. They'll be shown up like the losers they are.
Praise Brother T! I have been down that road and have been in those shoes. There has been alot of things said, done etc......but from the KJV1611, never a feat has been done in my eyes. A great teaching Brother T. Thank you. I am sure the unsaved trash will heed the power of God and all of His glory. And if not, then they will burn bright, smell bad and scream in agony at the hands, phallus and words of Satan and his demons.
YIC
Hushed

And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts. Malachi 4.3

Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Pslams 51:7