View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: A glorious anniversary tomorrow - 11-14-2012, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom kinight View Post
I am welsh and live in the UK. We fought the Germans for two long years
before you even entered ww2.
I was 6 when it started and lived in Dover ( known as Hell Fire Corner) we
were bombed, shelled, machine gunned and rocketed while you lot slept sound
in your beds.

Except for your old wars before 1783 you have even fought on your own soil.

No Boy you are a yellow belly.
So, sheep shagger! If you are from Ireland why did you live in England. Were you re-housed as part of the keep the people of Nazi descent in one place program? The Americans done that with the Japs and it worked quite well.

Who machine gunned you? The British? I can't remember any German Commando teams invading England.

Just remember if it wasn't for the Yanks we would be speaking German right now

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.