View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged national monument hater

Violins Demonized Full of it Caution - Poster is on Drugs Perv

Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Anal Bleaching: Turning Innocent Husbands into Raging Homosexuals! - 11-24-2012, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
Yes Motty, I was unaware this was happening. It may come as a shock to you, but not everyone goes around checking out their own or other people's poopy-holes.

Oh goody! Just like a tattoo. You know, harmless.

(Leviticus 19:28) "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD."

Oops.

Attachment 20251

YiC,

Zech
I love that picture of a stupid scene girl, reminds me of a girl at school.
I just thought that anal bleaching made its debut already, and I don't go around checking everyone's buttocks, I have the rarest trait of them all; common sense.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. (Luke 19:27)