View Single Post
(#73)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they we - 03-31-2010, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detheroth View Post
I stand with "Thorn" therefore proving you wrong Nobar.

This thread is just as pathetic as the Fapping/masturbation thread. This site is full of scripture quoting stereotype haters, who are so blinded by their own ignorance as to not be able to see the flaws in their own judgement. The bible is not meant to be taken literally. There are too many contradictions in the bible to list them all, but here are a few:
EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
ROM 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.
He's a LORD of war against his enemies and peaceful towards those who love him. What contradiction?

Quote:
A contradiction in Moses' personality:
NUM 12:3: "Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the fact of the earth."

NUM 31:14, 17, 18: "And Moses was wroth...And Moses said unto them, "Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman, ... But all the women children ... keep alive for yourselves."
Meek because he followed the Lord, as for the killing, he was just passing on what God had told him.

Quote:
And a contradiction as to whether the righteous flourish or die:
PSA 92:12: "The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree."

ISA 57:1: "The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart."
We spiritually flourish like the palm tree, but when we die (perisheth) no secular man cares. Again, what contradiction?

Quote:
Now if you follow the bible exactly, what do you believe? There are inconsistencies that are so blatantly obvious, and it proves that the bible is a book that is meant to be taken metaphorically. You pretend to shun people who do not follow your Puritan beliefs, but in reality, it seems that you are more pathetic than the people you attempt to ostracize .

Now im going to escape my ban and sit back and watch everyone flame me.
Those are not contradictions.

Drama queen