View Single Post
(#138)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The Truth About New Atheism - 01-16-2014, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by see_the_light View Post
Could we just delete all the APOLOGIA PRO VITA SUA of this flaming faggot?

PRAY TO JESUS!
Oh the sarcasm.
People like you--->
Ruining the world--->
Affects my life--->
Affects everyone's life--->
Especially smart atheist people-->
Like me and unlike you.

So-
You people are idiots-

Before I go, lets turn your comment into an atheist sentence-
Can we just remove all the STUPID RELIGIOUS *** poopy language *** of this indoctrinated creep?

PRAY TO DAWKINS!

Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 01-16-2014 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Poopy talk removed.