View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

snottyduck is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they we - 05-07-2008, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
How do they distinguish themselves from the tribalists and metal heads?There's even a website for these confused Satan worshipers: ethnicgoth.com. It's a place for them to meet up and plan their baby killing adventures, I'm sure, and also a pick-up-lounge for anonymous dating.

It's a self justifying website:This ethnic goth faq might help clear up any questions. Some of it is not accurate, but what would you expect from a goth? Still, it's interesting to read about how they view themselves:
So, back to what color do they wear? Let's assume they wear all black. Why haven't we seen any black goth trenchcoat school killings? Maybe the police didn't identify the perps as goths because they didn't even know that there are black goths? It could be that some of the violent crimes committed by blacks are really goth crimes that are mislabeled or misunderstood by the investigators assigned to the cases.
If you can't identify a Goth from a Metalhead then you certainly have no idea what you are talking about.

The FAQ in you presented here is certainly the best description I have been reading here, it's all sound in that FAQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrggreen View Post
Goths are just like their Idol Adolf Hitler, who was the first Goth. They hate Blacks and Christians and anyone who isn't a pure-blood. That's why they wear all that white make-up, as a sign of their white sepremist attitute, and of their hate for blacks.
LOL, The Goth subculture raised somewhere in the late 1970's, Hitler was long dead by then. Also, in the early days the Goth subculture leaned politically more to the left than to the right, nowadays politics are eradicated inside the Goth scene, everybody goes along with everybody, no matter his/her opinions.

Quote:
I doubt it - because Emo is just another word for Goth.

Though Goths may deny it, you just need to look at your average emo and you can tell they're really Goths. Sissy Goths, but Goths nonetheless.

While all goths are bi-sexual, Emos are what you may call the 'gay community' of the gothic cult. That's the best way I can explain their 'relationship' within the gothic world.
Nope, Emo is something quite different, it goes more towards punk than Goth, you rarely find emo's in the Gothsubculture as styles like music and clothing as so different, as is the state of mind.

Quote:
My thoughts exactly, Brother T! But then, that just sums up the Goths!

These freaks go out of their way to make me look bad. They claim I post hateful propaganda against them, and other nonsense! This is nothing but a ridiculous PR campaign by Goths, to divert people from their true nature! To make people 'think' they're just a bunch of peaceful misunderstood bullied kids - when in fact they're really a well-organized racist neo-nazi terrorist hate-cult, under the control of Marilyn Manson!

And why do you think MM is a Goth?? He isn't a Goth, he's a shockrocker.

In Europe the percentage of black Goths are fairly low because we don't have that many black people running around and most tend to be in the R&B/Hiphop scene. Asians are a little more frequent but still white birds in the the Gothscene. In contradiction to you people here the Goth subculture is not about color, or heritage, it's about a state of mind and a mutual feeling. Everybody is treated the same, no racism, no judgement, everybody is welcomed. You should learn from Goths instead of continually posting stereotypes that no sane person believes anymore.