View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Tukasa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Tukasa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science! - 04-19-2010, 09:34 AM

@ True Disciple, your right, I was being hypercritical and was to lazy to use Firefox's spell check, it was late alright

I guess we have different interpretations of the word "evidence, and If I actually cared enough, I would write another long reply, a chat about these issues would be interesting, but i doubt its going to happen

Your right, some parts of science contradict others, special (or is it general) relativity and quantum mechanics for example don't work together... yet

I guess the thing that bugs me the most is you guys are happy to reap the rewards of science, all the little things in your everyday life that make it easier for you, but deny their existence practically and all the thousands of hours of scientific research that actually make them work, now that's hypercritical!

The difference between scientific evidence and Biblical evidence is that biblical evidence is based entirely on interpretation of a 400 year old text, science is based on neutral (though not always I must admit) observational evidence based on so amny different things under different conditions, Its hard for scientists to make a solid theory based on logic and evidence, and you discredit it with biased (due to the fact your "evidence" comes down to interpretation) and sometimes fraudulent evidence (Go look up the old story of how fraudulent evidence was used to discredit the Peppered moth as an example of evolution).

I'm just trying to show another side of the story and give people options

I'm looking forward to another mail Pastor Ezekiel saying I cant do this, that I am speaking "Unsaved Trash speaking nonsense" and saying that the internet is not free, yes this is a privately owned website, but if you don't want us nonbelievers in here, then send it to the dark net, make it a private website, until such a time, I will be here

I'm trying to be civil and tasteful, unlike you: "I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum". I'm guessing by now you will have gotten my reply.

wow not a single spelling mistake! I'm proud

Peace

/tsuk

Quick p.s., whats your beef with anime? and since when is baseball a homosexual sport (said in reference to your Mario baseball thread)? your argument in that thread that football is a heterosexual sport seems a bit lamo, foot ball contains a lot of men touching each other