View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Eucharista McBride has had a couple of people click the rep button.Eucharista McBride has had a couple of people click the rep button.Eucharista McBride has had a couple of people click the rep button.Eucharista McBride has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: A righteous greeting to all of Godly Intention - 06-12-2015, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Moss View Post
Welcome then, friend. John 3:7 tells us that we must be born again. We know that without the gift of salvation, there is no admission to Heaven. We are not born saved. Rather, we are born with the stain of sin and we must come to Jesus of our own volition. These facts are not something you will learn in a Methodist Church.

My advice is to throw off the Methodist yoke and find a personal relationship with Jesus. Ye must be born again to get to Heaven. It's that or Hell.

God Bless!
Oh Good Sir I am heavy with the stain of Eve's sin and as I live and breathe I know that as a woman I cannot be your equal. With the True Love of Jesus snd the loving horse whip of a good man, I might one day be worthy of Jesus' Love. God saw fit to create me woman and I must live cursed but blessed to serve. I would endure all the hot irons my husband would place upon my naked breast (deserved and Righteous inflicted pain) if one day I might be called a Baptist. Till that day I remain Unsaved Trash. I have no illusion about that.