Thread: What is Fap?
View Single Post
(#20)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jed_Cassidy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: What is Fap? - 02-20-2010, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkHenry View Post
I would still really like to hear from the OP.
Unless we have the CONTEXT we cannot deduce anything.

Its like the word "love"
I LOVE Jesus.
I would LOVE to beat you up.

One word, two absolutely different meanings, only different: context.

Untill the OP does not reply we cannot take this any further. To others, please go to chatrooms and ask what fap means. Don't think, research THAN think.

I may not have the slightest clue what your perverse agenda is around here, but I do know that you are the last type of guy I'd want my borderline homo-gay son hanging around. Good day, sir!

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.